FACTORY NAVIGATION GPS SAT NAV INTEGRATION SYSTEM FOR CHYSLER 300 2012+
IGO Primo Features:
Please tell us which year and model is you car and send us dash photo for double check, so we could send with compatible accessories.
FAST Delivery with Australia Post Eparcel
- Once payment has cleared our account the goods will be dispatched, often same day.
- Depending on your location in Australia,delivery times usually take between 1-8 days, and within Australia Post constraints, as a guide NSW: 1-2 days, VIC & QLD: 2-4 days, SA & FNQ: 3-5 days, WA - up to 8 days. For faster delivery, you can choose Express Post on check out.
- Please ensure accurate address is listed as well as a correct contact number.
- Please make payments within 5 days of your checkout, if there is further delay you only need to let us know and we can extend the payment time.
- Once payment has cleared our account the goods will be dispatched, often same day. For the fastest way of transferring funds, and overall better ebay shopping experience, we recommend PayPal, it is instantaneous.
- If paying by EFT directly into our bank account, we will provide our account details upon request. Please be aware bank deposit funds usually clear overnight.
Choose your payment method
- Phone: Call us to pay by Mastercard or Visa.
- Paypal: The fastest way to transfer funds PayPal account, credit or bank transfer.
- Bank Deposit: Direct bank deposit.
- All units have been tested twice to ensure your unit will function as it should. Firstly, units tested full functionally at manufacture. Secondly, units tested full functionally at Sydney showroom and workshop at: Unit13, 4A Bachell Ave, Lidcombe, NSW, 2141, Australia.
- A full 12 month warranty is in effect from the original date of purchase when purchased.
- If you do encounter a problem, contact us through message and our customer service will guide you through, most of the time is just because customer not familiar with the settings of the units. Please Note: For all returned non-faulty items (identified by our technical department), the buyer is responsibility on the shipping and handling fee on any returned items. If buyer sends back the item by C.O.D. service, item will NOT be accepted.
- Buyer are responsible for sending the product to us and for the payment of any shipping charges to us, also buyer are responsible for the cost of removing and refitting the product.
- 2 month Australia warranty only covers new products purchased from us.
- Pre-owned, display and ex-demonstration, products and accessories not originally supplied by us are excluded.
- The warranty covers all labour and parts needed to fix the problem, and warranty covers the postage to return your product.
- You must provide suitable proof of purchase for the product. This includes a copy of the original invoice showing purchase date, name and ID.
- Warranty does not cover physical damage, severe moisture or electrocution due to static short circuit.